Monday, June 27, 2011

Incident of salah message (=o=)

It was a tiring day, after KL marathon volunteer job.
We have been non-sleeping from 10pm until the next day 2pm.
We were exhausted 







Once we have reached home -- thanks to Ming Yuen & Su Ting, da bao lunch for us -- we all can't wait to eat our 1st meal since 3am.
Eating and chatting for awhile, showering, cleaning, washing.....
and eventually we all SLEEP like dead mummy.








At night, after dinner, I was sitting in front of my laptop 
and chatting with Chia Yean about Elvis 
and typing sms to Azim
and drinking water
and thinking of my trip on next week....








I was typing this sms 
"2mrw GC last batch, I'll take the morning shift, and Hui Yin will b in the afternoon. U dun need to go la, cos i'll on leave from wednesday till next monday."
I was talking to Chia Yean about Elvis while searching 'Azim' in my phone list.


Then, eventually, I sent this sms to Elvis
=='''






He replied: 'Am I suppose to know this?'
Then only I realised that I've get the wrong person.


I was laughing out really laud and non-stop!
What am I doing?
Too tire?
ok, I will go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...