Sunday, March 13, 2011

Say hello to the Sunday morning~

It was Sunday morning.
6.45am.
I was awaken and yet, can't fall asleep again.
So, I've decided to go out from the house and have a jog.
[Although I really dun like to jog >_< ]
[Su ting surely will be surprised if she knew...hahaha....]
Better to get myself some exercise instead of laying on the bed.

So, I was on my way for jogging, with my Sony Erisson W910i and Canon PowerShot S95.
Since the year 2005 till now, I have stayed here for 6 years.
But these was my very 1st time to capture the morning of Serdang...hahaha...
Presenting to you-- Good Morning, Serdang

7.24am @ Taman Sri Serdang

Hope that everybody safe and calm in this critical moment.
Pray for Japan __/\__

Picture adopted from 彎彎~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...